The Mobile App Trends in Transforming the Digital Landscape
Mobile applications, whether you call these ‘marvellous breakthroughs’ or the ‘greatest discovery’ of the digital era, have become an integral part of our lives, and for some, the reason for survival.
What do the statistics say?
- According to industry experts, the invention of cost-effective mobile programs and the user-friendliness offered are some of the main reasons behind the increase in usage of mobile phones.
- As per a leading business intelligence and market research portal, the rate of downloading apps is increasing at a constant flow. It is predicted to touch the mark of 258 billion by the year 2022.
- Another research data says the time spent on mobile phones/day has seen a drastic increase of around 575% in a span of 3 years.
- Round the clock connectivity with peers and ease of executing various activities are some of the reasons leading to the increasing popularity of these mobile programs.
What 2019 has in the box for you?
With such a golden period knocking on the doors, let’s take a look at the latest trends in the world of mobile apps –
- On-demand applications will be on demand.
- Instant messaging applications will rule the roost.
- Live chat windows, Artificial intelligence (Al) and chatbots will become synonymous to seamless and collaborative customer service.
- Cloud application will offer sturdiness at its best.
Needless to mention, but mobile apps have become an inseparable part of the flourishing digital niche. And, the year 2019 holds special significance owing to the inclusion of many forthcoming technologies to boost and strengthen the digital landscape.